首页
>> 机关文化 >> 学习教育

快来一起学!机关干部迎亚运常用英语(三)
---
信息来源:市委直属机关工委2023-05-29
字号:[ ] [打印] [关闭]


近日,市委直属机关工委在市直机关党组织中开展了“学英语 迎亚运 当先锋”活动,积极营造全民迎亚的良好氛围。“杭州机关工委”微信公众号推出“全民学英语 机关迎亚运”专栏,分享实用的日常用语。今天,带大家学习“搭乘飞机”的英语表达。

By air 搭乘飞机

对话

Excuse me, sir.

打扰了,先生。

Yes? What can I do for you?

嗯,有什么能帮您吗?

I’m going to Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport. Can you tell me how to get there?

我要去萧山机场,您能告诉我怎么去吗?

You can take a taxi, metro or shuttle bus.

您可以乘坐出租车、地铁或机场巴士。

How to take a taxi?

我该怎么乘坐出租车呢?

You can hail a taxi on the street or download the English version of a car-hailing app.

您可以在路边招手打车,或者在手 机上下载英文版的打车软件。

Which metro line can I take to the airport?

到机场可以乘坐地铁几号线?

Line 1, 7 or 19.

1号线、7号线和19号线都可以到

OK, thank you so much.

好的,谢谢!

Excuse me. Where is the check in counter for Air China, please?

不好意思,请问国航的登机柜台在 哪里?

It’s over there, from Counter E6 to E10.

在那儿,E6 到 E10 柜台。(注:具体 以机场实际设置为准)

OK, thank you very much.

好的,非常感谢。

常用句型

Your luggage is overweight.

您的行李超重了。

 You can change money at Window 8.

8 号窗口可以兑换外币。

I’m afraid your flight may be delayed.

您的航班可能晚点了。

Board at Gate B6.

登机口在 B6 号门。

 Can I have your passport and ticket, please?

请出示您的护照和机票。

词汇和短语

go straight  直走

turn left (right)  左(右)转弯

the next crossroad (traffic light)  下 一个路口(红绿灯)

Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport  杭州萧山国际机场

passport  护照  visa  签证  boarding pass  登机牌

check-in counter   登机柜台

timetable   起飞时刻表

flight number   航班号

来源:市委直属机关工委